My friend came up with a new term for someone who reads blogs, but, never comments. That person is a "blurker". Well, I used to be a blurker, but, not anymore! I am now going to comment on what I read from this day forward. I hope any of you that read my blog will take the same challenge of not being a "blurker"
. Thanks for the kick in the butt Kathryn!:)

5 comments:
I admit it, I blurk. But only for the sake of time. I'll try to do better! :)
It's funny how many people have admitted to blurking once I put the word out there! How fun is that!!! It's fun to see your pictures, even if we do live 5 minutes away and never see each other! Jack and Ethan are on the same 'page' as far as reading. I have to force him to go play sometimes! Keep blogging!
I LOVE that term. I have been guilty of that too, but I have been trying to be better.
Thanks for the encouragment!
I love your blog. Keep it up.
I must say I am not a blurker but just not so tech savy because some of my comments have not shown up in the past, or I didn't specify who I am. (the Mom megan)
Post a Comment