Our beloved tortoise died. Poor Ethan came running in this morning telling me Neville won't eat his food, and he's not moving. I went out to investigate, and sure enough, he has left this world. We have thoroughly enjoyed our time with him. We felt he was the cutest tortoise you'd ever see. Farewell Neville, we will miss you....
6 comments:
Rhiannon says, "Sorry about your turtle!" We were sad to read that today and hope everybody is doing okay.
So sorry to hear about Neville. Thats hard...how are the kids taking it?
We'll all miss Neville! On other notes...nice pedicure, cute wedding pictures of you and your fam...see ya soon!
I was so sad to hear Neville had died. I was just thinking about him on our trip to Orlando. He was such a sweet soul. I was looking forward to seeing him again. Farewell love!
My boys will be very sad to hear about Neville and they will say, "Poor Neville". Sorry to hear about that him.
While I realize this is one of the important things we learn from pets, it's not easy. Hugs to all of you!!
Love,
Diana
Post a Comment