Sunday, December 7, 2008

October Priorities

October was busy. October was the reason I got out of the habit of blogging. I spent all my spare time that I would have blogged serving the propositon 8 campaign. We also finished our guest room upstairs, had Ethan's baptism, I went to Wicked with my mom and Sister, and Halloween. Enjoy October!




4 comments:

Ratliffs said...

The room looks awesome!! Congrats and great job!

I think I've talked Trevor to taking me to see Wicked for my birthday...I'm so excited!

Congrats on Ethans baptism! And it looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! Glad to have you back!

kjha said...

You're back! yippee!!! I loved the picture of your Oma, what a great heritage! Take care and keep the posts comin'! Loved the pics in this one...

Loughmiller's said...

I looks like a lot of fun! I love this season. There are so many fun things to do with the family.

Verity said...

Man, I've missed you! The pics were great--I'm so happy you guys had a HUGE crowd for Ethan's baptism. That's awesome!