On the 4th of December we leave our shoes under the tree for Sinterklass to fill. We found chocoladeletter's the next day! Whoo hoo! He also brought the kids some winter p.j's. Danke Sinterklaas!
This is Stephanie. I am making my blog viewable by invitation only, so please send me your e-mail addy so I can invite you, send it to stephaniebooth21@hotmail.com
My best friend growing up also does this tradition. I think it is so much fun! Thank you so much for bring us yummy food. That was very sweet of you for thinking of us!
2 comments:
This is Stephanie. I am making my blog viewable by invitation only, so please send me your e-mail addy so I can invite you, send it to stephaniebooth21@hotmail.com
My best friend growing up also does this tradition. I think it is so much fun! Thank you so much for bring us yummy food. That was very sweet of you for thinking of us!
Post a Comment