Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 5-11

     This is our friend Josh.  He's spent a lot of time with us the past two years.  His family moved to Las Vegas.  This past Monday was our last day with him.  We are grateful for the fun times we've had.

     Here are some of our highlights this past week:

Ethan- I've almost mastered "Linus and Lucy" on the piano.  It's the theme song for Charlie Brown.

Olivia and Phoebe- We went to our friends house(Bal's) and they had an adventure for us!  They also had popcorn for snack.

Gina-  She's had a rough end of the week.  She's been sick with a low grade fever and a horrible cough.

Dad-  I tiled the little hallway leading to our family room and took a bunch of junk to the dump!

Mom-  I cleaned my craft room and went to our Stake R.S Conference!  The conference was awesome!  We have the missionaries coming for dinner tonight, we love it!

That's all for now!

No comments: