One week down, one month to go! We made it through our first week without the Papa. The real test will be the weeks that follow. This past week I've been packing. It's coming along. I made myself a master plan and I'm only a little behind schedule. I have some buffer days planned in, so, I'm not worried.
Our house is getting a makeover! We hired some help to fix all our stucco and paint the house. It should be done by the end of this week! I can't wait to see the end result. I haven't taken any pictures yet, I'll try to get some for next time.
Here's what the kids have to say about this past week:
Ethan- I made a hydra out of clay for a project in history. I also got into Jazz Band playing piano. It is very hard.
Olivia- I went to group lesson for piano and I got to earn stuff. I earned prizes. I helped Mom pack. I went over to Maggie's. I finished testing in school. That's it!
Phoebe- We finished testing. I miss Dad. School's almost over. I went to Maggie's and had fun. That's it.
Gina- Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....I'm just kidding. I went to Joyschool. That's all I want to say.

No comments:
Post a Comment