It was about 2 or 3 am Tuesday morning, when I heard, "Mom!, Mom!, Mom!..." It was Phoebe screaming at me. So, I got out of bed and went to see what was wrong. When I went into her room she was laying on her side holding very still, with a look of terror on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she said," There are flies in my bum and I can't get them out!" Now, that early in the morning, I wasn't too happy to be awake, so I j
ust told her she probably just had a little itch, just give it a little scratch and go back to sleep. After much conversation about no flies in her bottom she believed me and went back to sleep. However, thinking about it now gives me cause to bust a gut!
4 comments:
Oh that is sooo funny!
Flies in my bum. That is so hilarious!!!
Wow! I might have busted a gut right then. That is funny!
Hi Sophie! I happened upon your blog and though I should say "Hi". This one made me laugh so hard! Phoebe (and the rest of your kids) are so funny! I pictured the whole thing in my mind and it made me laugh pretty hard!
Post a Comment