Hi! Nice to hear from you! The bakery is going well. We are getting all our legal and financial groundwork laid. Once we get our small business loan we will be moving forward at a quick pace. We have a spot picked out and Derek and I have 3 weeks of training with Great Harvest in January. So, slowly, but, surely things are coming along. Thanks for asking:)
3 comments:
What a fun rock! Just finished catching up with you guys! Glad to see you're settling in well! How's the bakery going?
Hi! Nice to hear from you! The bakery is going well. We are getting all our legal and financial groundwork laid. Once we get our small business loan we will be moving forward at a quick pace. We have a spot picked out and Derek and I have 3 weeks of training with Great Harvest in January. So, slowly, but, surely things are coming along. Thanks for asking:)
Fantastic news, congrats!! We have a Great Harvest here...I should find out where and visit it!
Post a Comment