Sunday, November 18, 2012
School Update
Here are some pictures of Olivia on a field trip to the College of Southern Idaho. Her school rewards kids each quarter with a fieldtrip if they turn in all assignments, meet their quarter reading goals, and are all around good behaving students. I was able to chaperone. It was really fun to see the college. It is here in town, not far from where we live, and it offers a 2 year program. I also put in some pictures of Ethan in band. A couple from the football game he played for and one of his recent band concert. Phoebe earned a fieldtrip as well to the local theater to see Hotel Transylvania. I don't have pictures of that event because I didn't chaperone that one. Overall the kids are doing really well in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment